Highlight the depth and breadth of your company’s products and services with a beautiful catalog. Help your customers understand your offerings with descriptions, images, testimonials, pricing, and coupons. And they can keep your catalogs on hand to have your information handy when they are ready to make a purchase decision.
All of our paper stocks are premium, so no matter what we order, we are confident you will be satisfied.
Paper options for interior pages
- Gloss book (100 lb. / 5 pt.): This soft catalog cover is smooth, shiny, and damage resistant
- Opaque smooth white (70 lb. / 5 pt.): This uncoated option is compatible with laser and inkjet printers and offers a textured look
- Gloss book (80 lb. / 4 pt.): This lightweight but durable cover is ideal for vibrant colors
- Recycled matte text (80 lb. / 4 pt.): This is crisp and white, an option for interior text
Paper options for covers
- Gloss cover (100 lb. / 10 pt.): This flexible and sturdy color offers a beautiful shine for highlighting vibrant colors
- Gloss cover (14 pt.): This classic shiny stock comes with high gloss UV coating for shine and damage protection
- Uncoated cover (14 pt.): Select this option if you want a writable surface
- Recycled matte cover (100 lb. / 10 pt.): This crisp white paper stock will give your catalog a subdued and vintage look.
Since we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.
Coating options are unavailable for quantities of 100 and fewer which are printed on 80 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Gloss Book, or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks. Orders of 250 and above on these three stocks will receive aqueous coating.
You also have two binding options:
- Saddle stiching: The catalog’s pages are stacked in order; then two or more long wire staples are stitched through the fold.
- Perfect binding: The pages and cover are glued together at the spine. The other three sides of the book are trimmed to give the catalog perfectly flush edges.