Booklets offer an easily accessible way to communicate detailed information about your products and services.
- 5.5” x 8.5”
- 6” x 9”
- 8.5” x 11”
- 100 lb. Gloss Book
- 70 lb. Opaque Smooth White
- 80 lb. Gloss Book
- 80 lb. Recycled Matte Text
- Gloss book (100 lb. / 5 pt.): This soft booklet cover is smooth, shiny, and damage resistant
- Opaque smooth white (70 lb. / 5 pt.): This uncoated option is compatible with laser and inkjet printers and offers a textured look
- Gloss book (80 lb. / 4 pt.): This lightweight but durable cover is ideal for vibrant colors
- Recycled matte text (80 lb. / 4 pt.): This is crisp and white, an option for interior text
- Gloss cover (100 lb. / 10 pt.): This flexible and sturdy color offers a beautiful shine for highlighting vibrant colors
- Gloss cover (14 pt.): This classic shiny stock is available with High Gloss UV Coating for shine and damage protection and is extra sturdy
- Uncoated cover (14 pt.): This natural finished stock has a writable surface.
- Recycled matte cover (100 lb. / 10 pt.): This crisp white paper stock will give your catalog a subdued and vintage look.
Cover means card stock (thick paper). Book or text means paper and is not as thick as card stock.
Different paper stocks may have different quantity options.
You also have two binding options:
- Saddle stiching (8 to 96 pages): The booklet’s pages are stacked in order; then two or more long wire staples are stitched through the fold.
- Perfect binding (96 to 612 pages): The pages and cover are glued together at the spine. The other three sides of the book are trimmed to give the booklet perfectly flush edges.